Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jan. 30, 2011 - Baptism

Today was an awesome day in worship. We had 2 baptisms - 1 was a teenager and 1 was a grandma! I knew the story of the "grandma" and how her decision to follow the Lord in baptism was one that she had "come a long way" to get there. It was such a victory. She was nervous. I went back to the area where they get ready to check on her. It just so happened that the normal helper for baptisms was not there, so I said I would stay back there to help. WHAT A BLESSING! We three prayed together. I was there to see her before and after the baptism. I was at the top of stairs watching her and we were both crying! Such a priviledge to share such a God-moment with both of them. I am so grateful to have been there. I'm so grateful for their decisions - both at different times in their lives, but still the decision to follow our Lord. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment