Monday, January 10, 2011

Jan. 10, 2011 - Answered Prayer - Bible Study

I'm sure I may "repeat" this one through out the year and it will be OK since each answered prayer is a separate event! We have started a Women's Bible Study on Wed. nights. We thought we knew what we were going to do and the Lord changed the direction when we met for the first time. So, now I've been asking the Lord for what He wants us to do? I was looking around my own "stash" today and it was like the Lord said THIS ONE! It is a Bible Study I bought, but have not done yet. I got excited about it but didn't have the DVD to go with it. "All of a sudden", I remembered a couple of friends at another larger church in town and sent them an email saying HELP! Guess what, THEY HAVE IT! I didn't have time to order it (and get by Wed.) and we have no "budget" to buy it either. What a quick answer to prayer! Thank you Lord...and I can't wait to see what He is planning to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment