Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jan. 1, 2011 - Year of Gratitude - Mike!

As a part of our family challenge, we plan to find something to be grateful for every day...without repetition - at least for a month at a time. I'd love to hear what YOU are thankful for today as well.

For my first day of the New Year, I am grateful for my husband of 37 years, Mike! Not only is he an awesome man and man who loves the Lord, but he is an VERY handy man! He just made a base for those front loading washers and dryers. We just got a used washer/dryer set to see if it helps Mike's Mom be able to wash clothes - which really hurts her back to bend over our old set. It didn't come with those drawers that raise it up higher...so Mike made a base for us! Mike's Mom (who lives with us) LOVES it. Now if it just works...we'll try it out this week! He also helped me get ready for all the company coming this w/e - even steamed the carpet!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment