Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jan. 18, 2011 - Mission Opportunity

What a priviledge to be able to go "on mission" for the Lord. I truly believe that we are on mission for the Lord everyday! In March though, I get the opportunity to serve the Lord in Honduras. Tonight I was able to connect with someone who has gone before. I'll be serving in the Women's conference (pray as I see what the Lord would have me teach!). Linda (having gone before) was sharing things they had done and in the process shared about the women and how grateful they are that we come...and I was thinking how grateful I am to be able to go! Mike and Robby will be leading in the Pastor's conference - World Hope Bible Institute. Sarah will also be going and working with the children. I'm grateful for such an opportunity to serve with Mike and Robby and Sarah and the others that are going!

No comments:

Post a Comment