Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jan. 11, 2011 - God's Love Letter - The Bible

I love reading a compilation of scriptures put together in a book called Daily Light by Anne Graham Lotz. It has just scripture (no comments), but put together thematically - am and pm. I'm now working on my second year with this little book and it always amazes me how there is just something there for today - this circumstance - this problem - this trial - this blessing. Continual encouragement from our Lord! Continual guidance and help and hope from The One who made us! From Today's Daily Light - "Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name. (Heb 13:15) Whoever offers praise glorifies Me; and to him who orders his conduct aright I will show the salvation of God! (Psalm 50:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment