Friday, January 14, 2011

Jan. 12, 2011 - God's Touch through you...

(You'll note the posting days are after the actual days. Because of the funeral in Oklahoma, I didn't have access to internet while we traveled, but I was still "thankful" on those days. :) )

The Bible Study that I felt God was leading us to do is "The Fingerprints of God - Recognizing God's Touch on your life" by Jennifer Rothchild. As we watched the first video session (the God story of how HE provided that is Monday's Thankful Thought) and she talked about human touch and how essential it is for our lives, I was thankful for so many over the years that have touched my heart and life and because they were instruments of God, they too were touched by God. :) Many of you reading this have been the very ones that have touched my life and I am thankful for you and that God put you in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment