Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jan. 25, 2011 - Emma


I called Emma today to wish her Happy Birthday and she answered the phone. She had been getting several phone calls to with her Happy Birthday and Facebook well wishes through Amy's facebook. Her party is not until Sat. so she was a bit confused. :) When I called, she answered and said did you call to wish me Happy Birthday? Yes - I sang "the song" to her. I remember well her Birth-DAY 4 years ago. We had waited and waited for her "day" and when it came, there was a scare and they ended up doing C-Section. We were so grateful she was born and OK (she did have to spend some time in the "special ward" with oxygen, but still she was here and OK). She has grown up so much! I'm grateful to our Lord for creating her in all her own special-ness designed by Him! How thrilling to be able to watch His works in action through our Emma! For Thanksgiving, I asked everyone to think of something or someone they were grateful for. Emma immediately came up to me and I said "I have something I'm thankful for." When I asked her what - she said "My family"! AHHH! I'm grateful to be her "Grana"! I love you Emma!

1 comment:

  1. That is so very sweet!! Yes her BIRTH-day was very stressful for her mommy!! I love the picture on todays post!! Thank you for being thankful for my sweet little girl!!

    ReplyDelete