Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jan. 22, 2011 - Unexpected Joy

Have you ever had a day that you planned and thought it out as one thing and it turned out totally different? It seems I have those a lot, but mostly I end up doing things that just have to be done. Today, I "thought" I'd be doing that normal Saturday stuff - cleaning - washing - catching up, but instead Ryan, Amy and Emma came over! Ryan came to work on the church's computers - another grateful thought! While he and Mike were at the church, Amy and Emma were with me! Just to have an extended time (computer problems always take TIME) with Amy and Emma was just an unexpected joy! Emma is always joy to be with, but I also got to spend some time visiting with Amy too, which was joy. So, today I am grateful for "unexpected joy". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment