Friday, January 28, 2011

Jan. 27, 2011 - Bridge Out

I was headed to someone's house and decided to do a "shortcut"...just as I was turning down the road, there was a bunch of signs blocking the path. Bridge Out. Road Closed. No Through Traffic. Thankfully for me, there WAS another way to my friend's house. But as I was driving around the long way, I was so thankful that when it comes to the road to heaven/eternal life...this is a SURE way because Jesus IS the bridge that we travel over to get there! If not Jesus, there is no "other way" we can get there! Thank you Jesus!

Today's Daily Light - "You know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. Conduct yourselves throughout the time of your stay here in fear; knowing that you were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold . . .but with the precious blood of Christ as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. He indeed was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you. "

No comments:

Post a Comment