Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jan. 16, 2011 - Rain

Yesterday when I was driving all day on Interstate 35 in rain, I wasn't as grateful for rain! :) Today, I was grateful as the rain just poured at my house, getting ready for church. Listening to it was so peaceful. I imagined the grass and shrubs saying a collective "ahhh" with the gentle wash. I also thought about how essential it is for the "land" and animals and us - as humans. Isn't God so creative? He made something that can nourish both humans and animals and the land he created all at once! He made something beautiful to see in a creek (with ice on it in Oklahoma last week!) or a river or a pond or a lake or an ocean. He made something that even the sound of it running or raining is peaceful. Tomorrow when the sun comes out, all will be green and beautiful in response to His rain. I pray we humans are all nice and act beautiful too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment