Friday, January 28, 2011

Jan. 28, 2011 - Helping Others

Most of you know that we've found a machine (using sound wave technology in the home) that helps with pain. Arlene is pain free these days. Since trying on her pain, I've been trying on other's pain. Mostly friends or family that would try it because they knew me and that I wouldn't be making this up! My neuropathy friend is pain free after 5 years of 24/7 pain. I cried. Today for the first time (because they knew my friend), a person I didn't know came to try the machine. She was in bad pain, she said and had been for over a year. We tried the machine on her pain. After the treatment, she was 100% pain free. She just kept saying she couldn't believe it and I have no idea how much she had been hurting and now was not! It was such an awesome feeling to know you were helping someone with their pain! I realized it is my desire to help others that makes me feel so good. I get just as excited as them! I'm grateful to our Lord, for placing the desire and the fulfillment of the desire to help others in us. It just makes you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment